The Sounds of Nothing Are Better; and I fell.

And my mind is rushed by the feelings of conundrums.  "You're creating something new," they said.  "No... I've fallen into something old."
And I tried to make it sound better, but I couldn't.  And I kept falling.  Into -nothing- of praises and His beautiful Judgment.  Into blackness of 
Light, to Him.  And I grinned feeling the wind and weightlessness.  And I smiled with gladness for the first time in a long time - of thinking, "No one knows me, remembers me, likes me."  And I was weightless into His arms upon the Throne within nothing of me - into singing, whistling wind... and stillness of falling; slowly turning but not knowing which way I've turned. 
And I said, "I will not publish this."  
And I couldn't make it sound better.

2 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Beautiful! Shoot!

FancyPants said...

Aw that's a good pic of you guys!!!

I miss y'all.