His

Been realizing lately that in my dreams I truly want to love the world, but love is actually somewhat dreadful in reality. It is dreadful when looked upon by your flesh - without resolving, "not my will, but Yours" and after...joy is set before us. But make no mistake about the cost; the journey and road of it all - a death. But this is His glory, these are the purifying fires of love.

Anyway, I'm realizing that too...that we do have a flesh. We do what we do not want to do, and Jacob was called Isreal after he wrestled with the Lord, and that it's the wrestling we don't like.

I'm also realizing that I want to look artistic to you. Even now as I'm writing this blog I want to seem deep, mysterious, creative. He told me the other day that I will never be what I am not, and He told me to rejoice and be glad, for He is my Maker!

So I write to you tonight as His little one. Please, nothing else.

2 comments:

FancyPants said...

not creative? you don't have to explain if you don't want, but really? Just what I thought when I read your post.

Baca's Head said...

Yeah I'll explain, thanks for asking.

Left to our own devices, (which is a crucial part of this explanation) we will never be our dreams of who we want to be, who we see our selves as being, it will all be a delusion. The ego cannot look at itself and name itself and call itself something. We, all of us, try so hard to attach words to what makes us unique, what makes us beautiful, interesting, totally other-than...and this is a great desire! All of us have it in us to want to be beautiful...i.e. "cool" or "interesting" whatever, but the only way we will ever truly know who we really are is by asking the Father. And when we ask, it is my conviction that He will send revelation if we wait on Him. Revelation (I call it this because it is no idea that we can conjurer up) of how and why and for what purpose the Creator created you is the only way, and the only real means to know who you truly are. We must ask this question!! Actually, our whole being cries out this question, and wants to ask it - I believe we were created this way. But the problem is not that we don't ask the question, but that we ask every wrong thing or person. We need to ask the Father, the Creator! We don't do this because we feel it to be hard, and we really do have to stop, wait and listen. But even if it takes years for us to hear Him, my whole being cries out that He will answer us.

Now, I feel like I have to stop and clarify (and I know some might be offended at this)...I am speaking only to those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God - who have the Holy Spirit within them that can teach them these things. If you do not call upon the name of Jesus to save you, that is if you do not call upon the FATHER of JESUS, then you will be calling on something else, believing that you are calling on God Almighty. I have to say this: without believe in His Son, God will not send revelation. Any other ideas outside of the Son, at the end of the day, will lead to destruction and will hurt you.

I know this is offensive to the world, but I have to proclaim that if anyone wants this revelation of who they really are and their purpose, it is given by the revelation of Jesus, the Messiah only.

Anyway, bunny trail, but there it is. My long somewhat explanation. I hope its clear.